Friday, November 25, 2011

Searching for The Perfect Picture



Luke may or may not have been kicking Katherine's head...




We headed to a great place to take pictures this afternoon.  Have I mentioned that it is HOT down here?  I knew it was going to be hot, I mean Andrew warned us and I even looked at The Weather Channel before packing.  But, I guess I did not believe them that it was going to be this warm -- so, I did not pack accordingly.  I actually got here with all sweaters, boots and tennis shoes.  No short sleeves, no flip flops.  So, the turtleneck and vest I was going to wear did not quite happen. 

600 pictures and an hour later I think we might have some shots that will work for our card.  They will probably require some photo shop editing from Andrew, though.  We had fun with our little photo shoot.  We spent the rest of the night cooking dinner in.  Paul and Andrew grilled steaks and we had salads and baked potatoes.  Nice to get away from the turkey!

No comments: