It really is whatever it takes around here. Luke has been playing with the laundry basket for a while now. Paul tied a belt to it and he would drag it around the house and throw random things in it from time to time. He decided it would be fun to put Katherine in it and drag her around. She actually loved it and would giggle as he pulled her around. Then he decided she was getting to have all the fun so he hopped in and let Paul pull them both around!
Today was a fun day for me. I went to see my friend Amanda in Murfreesboro! I was supposed to have a doctor appointment but it got rescheduled. Luke has soccer on Wednesdays and he hates to miss it so I went by myself. It was fun seeing her and the kids. We always talk about how we should get together more often (we should), but I am just happy that after knowing each other for 15 years we still make the effort to be a part of each other's lives. We always seem to pick up right where we left off! That is something I can't take for granted.
I finished my kid-free time with several errands before getting them picked up from school. Luke is still loving soccer. We are thinking about putting him in to a more organized program in the Spring. We will see if that actually happens or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment