Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Playdate With the Louw Girls

On the swinging bridge

Emma on a cool riding toy

The kids in the kitchen

Emma dressed up as a princess

Today Luke and I met Katherine, Emma and Hanne at the Streets of Indian Lake to go to Peek-a-Boo Playtown. It opened recently and we had been wanting to check it out. The kids had a great time. The concept is really cool. There are different "centers" the kids can play in such as a grocery store, tool workshop, dress-up theatre and kitchen. They also have an indoor playground with a slide and several other stations including two train tables well-equipped with all things Thomas. Luke was very happy with that!

Luke loves Emma and Hanne. I bet he asked where Emma was 100 times while we were with them today! I don't know why I did not take any pictures of little Hanne, but she got in on the action, too. There is a separate toddler area that she enjoyed. After the kids got tired of playing we all walked over and had lunch at Sam's Sports Grille. The kids liked their grilled cheeses and Katherine and I enjoyed yummy salads. I brought the rest of mine home for supper tonight!

No comments: