Amanda and ShelbyToday I enjoyed a special treat! I went to Murfreesboro to see my college friends. Amanda and Julie both had baby girls last summer. I saw Shelby shortly after she was born, but had not met Miss Maggie yet. Both girls were so sweet! They were so well-behaved and happy. It was fun seeing them playing together. We have been trying to get together for a couple of months now. I had been planning on taking Luke with me since Julie has never met him. Since we just got back from lake and Luke missed school yesterday, I hated for him to miss 2 days in a row. So, I went by myself. It was neat to see two of my good friends with baby girls! It gave me even more to look forward to when baby Katherine gets here! We vowed it would not be another year before we see each other again.


2 comments:
How fun! You girls all looks great and the kiddos are so cute!
How fun! You girls all look so great and what beautiful kiddos!
Post a Comment