Saturday, June 26, 2010

Nanny's Birthday


Luke had to help Nanny with her cake


  Nanny and the kids (minus Andrew)


 This is how Luke slept the whole way there

Saturday we went to Tullahoma to celebrate Nanny's birthday.  Her birthday is actually on the 21st of June, but this was the first time everyone could get together.  We went to Cynthia's and enjoyed grilling out.  Well actually, Thomas did the grilling.  We felt bad for him because it was so hot and only one burner was working on the grill.  Everything was delicious though.  We watched the USA in the World Cup and let Luke entertain us by working puzzles and playing with toys. 

I was pretty tired.  It seems as though I am getting to that point in the pregnancy when I would rather  be napping than most anything else.  When we are away I am always thinking about all the things that need to be done at home, too.  

We stayed there all afternoon and got stuck in horrible construction traffic and did not get home until 8 tonight.  We were all pretty tired and ready to get out of the car by the time we got here!

No comments: