Sunday, June 27, 2010

Life Is Good.

More bubbles please

I'm going to get you Mommy!

We are 8 months pregnant and anxiously awaiting Baby Katherine's arrival. And it is Hot, very Hot!  I try to stay inside as much as possible these days.  After supper tonight Paul and Luke decided to go outside and wash the cars and play in the water.  I used the opportunity to get some things caught up inside the house.  I went out to see what they were up to and this is what I found.  Both of them were soaked through!  Luke was having a ball running around in the sprinkler and spraying Paul with the hose.  For a while the notion never struck him to try to get me wet.  But, when it did he was not letting up!  I had to run from him; but, that boy is fast!  I ended up bounding up the stairs in the garage and he still soaked me!  Life is hectic, but very good...

No comments: