Monday, September 22, 2008

Paul's Saturday...

Gotta love the East Tennessee sunrise!

Baby Will

The highlight of Paul's day...
meeting Will!

It all looked good at the beginning...

Paul got up really early Saturday morning (4:15) to get ready to head East for the UT game. Luke and I were fast asleep in bed. Paul was planning to meet up with Jon at 5:30. Paul just knew Jon would be late. If you know Jon you know what he is talking about! Needless to say Paul was shocked when he pulled in at 5:25 and Jon was waiting on him! They were in Knoxville in no time. They got to meet Baby Will Kingery. I was sad I wasn't there. Unfortunately the game didn't go too well but Paul said he had a great time hanging out with all his friends.

Luke and I decided to go to Tullahoma to see my Nanny. Nonna went with us. Luke did so good. He was so happy and went right to Nanny. She loved it!

No comments: