I have been trying to see my friend Angela for a while now and something has always come up. She is on "light duty" during her pregnancy and can leave the house once a week. Luke and I joined her and some other girls to celebrate Audrey's birthday today. We ate at Wasabi, a new hibachi grill in Mt. Juliet. It was really good. Two of the other girls had babies so Luke had good company. He was really mellow. Luke took a 2-hour nap this morning before we left and slept all the way there. We noticed last night that he had a bite on his leg. He has been prone to mosquito bites. At lunch I noticed it was considerably bigger and warm to the touch. It did not seem to be bothering him. But since he had been sleeping a lot and had a decreased appetite today I call the pediatrician's office thinking it might be a spider bite. They said to draw a circle around it to monitor if it gets any bigger. If he develops a temp or gets excessively fussy we are supposed to take him in. She feels like he has had a localized reaction to the bite. It has not spread since we got home this afternoon so hopefully it will be better tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment