Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Kelly's Grandmother's Passing

It is a little before 10 am. I just got a call from Kelly that her Grandmother had passed away. Kelly and her mom are heading down to Columbia to decide on the arrangements.

It has been a very tough past few weeks for all the family, especially Kelly, her mom and aunt Glayds. Her passing is a blessing, because the doctors said even if she had pulled out of her sickness her quality of life would not be good. She lived a good life, dying at 82. Thank You to everyone for your thoughts and prayers over the past few weeks.

1 comment:

Will said...

Paul and Kelly -

Please know that Joy, Drew and I will keep you all in our thoughts and prayers. I'm sure you are experiencing so many emotions this holiday season. If there is anything we can do for you all, please let us know. Until then, we will be praying for you.