Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hump Day

Well, it is Wednesday afternoon. We are now officially half way through the work week. This week has been a pretty calm week so far for Kelly and I. We went shopping on Monday night at Rivergate, hoping to knock out some Christmas shopping. We accomplished a little, but not as much as we were hoping.

Kelly is at a Dr's appt. as we speak. I can't believe she is almost 35 weeks. Next Sunday is the magic 36 week point when it is OK for her to have Luke. That is crazy to me! I am going to be a dad, and it's not long til it happens. Kelly is starting to have some problems with lower back, stomach and hip pains. I told her she should consider herself very luck that it is just now starting, and she only have a few weeks to have to put up with it.

The weather has been crazy here the past few days. Yesterday we broke a record high that was set back in the 1870's. The high here in Nashville was 76. Today it has been cloudy and back to more normal temps, around 50. It is supposed to rain the rest of the week with a chance of snow on Saturday night! That would be awesome!

Well I hope you all are having a wonderful week. It is hard to believe Christmas is less than two weeks away! Have a great night.

No comments: