Sunday, November 2, 2014

Checking off the List



The extra hour of sleep helped so much! We actually were up and going and made it to 8:30 worship. The music was amazing today so I was so glad we were there.  We had 7 boys in our class today and they were hyper!  It made the hour go by very quickly though!

After lunch Paul and Luke went to the farm to clean up from last night and Katherine and I went shopping with Mom.  I have so many decisions to make on the house.  None of the kitchen and bath showrooms were open today and neither were the flooring warehouses so we ended up at Lowe's. We also went to JoAnn's looking at fabric.  Ideally I would have some of that picked out before we decide on paint colors.  Katherine picked out her room color and bathroom tile a long time ago and thankfully she has stuck with it.  She chose a black and white hexagon tile for her bathroom.  We will do her tub surround with classic white tile with a black inset accent.  Her bedroom wall color is a very pretty lavender.  We will go a shade lighter or darker in the bathroom.  I was very impressed with her selections!  I picked up samples of her tile so I will have them for reference.  That is about all the progress we made.  I really want Paul with me to pick out the tile for the master bath.  We are having the cabinet maker construct vanities for us.  We will have "his and her" vanities so no more fighting over the counter space!  I snapped the picture at Lowe's for an example of something I like.  It is more the configuration than anything with this one.  We haven't narrowed down anything about the color, style, etc yet.


No comments: