![]() |
| Looking from K's room into what will be her bathroom and closet. |
![]() |
| Starting the last of the demo in our bathroom |
After church and lunch we went back to the house to do some more work. We concentrated on getting the rest of Katherine's room taken down and cleaned up. It takes more time cleaning everything up as it does to demo it all out. Paul carried numerous loads down the stairs and out to the dumpster. The trash can is too heavy for me to wag down the stairs, but I will say we both got quite the workout between yesterday and today. When we finished upstairs I was ready to go. I told Paul we didn't need to stay up there all day again today. He agreed at first and then he got in the master bath and started tearing out the tub surround and he got in a zone. So, I called Mom to see if she would come pick us up because we were so tired. By the time she got there we had the tub surround out and one of the tile walls. She had made roast, potatoes and carrots for our supper so we stopped by her house to get it before going home.
Paul made it home a couple of hours later and sounds like he made a ton of progress. He got all the walls out in the bathroom. We have decided to try to re-use the tub in Katherine's bathroom. We just have to figure out how to get a cast iron tub up the stairs -- they are very heavy!!!
I don't know that we will make it to the house during the week this week or not. There are several things going on so we will see. The week after that is our Disney trip so things might be on hold for a couple of weeks.



No comments:
Post a Comment