Friday, September 26, 2014
Busy Friday...
The last couple of months I have been off on Friday which has been fabulous! I love it, especially when I am off the weekend. Today was busy, busy though. I did lots of errands and housework before it was time to pick the kids up at 3:00. Somehow I got talked into taking Luke's flag football pictures. The league does not provide a photographer and the coach asked if anyone on the team had a photography hobby. Of course, no one responded so she asked me. I told her I had no experience with taking any type of photos except candids but she said it didn't matter. So, I tried my best to get individual shots of each player and a team photo. Most of the boys did not cooperate which was frustrating. I did the best I could though!
After that we freshened up before going to Davidson's Homecoming game. Luke has been begging to go to a game all season so I figured it was as good of time as any to go. I know now why he has wanted to go so bad -- all the kids just ran around playing the whole time! He had a lot of friends there and it was neat to see them all hanging out. The Homecoming was good. There were a lot of people there but only two others from my graduating class so that was a little disappointing. The school provided a bbq supper for each alumni and their family. We stayed until the game was almost over but Davidson ended up losing to an undefeated team. It was a fun night and I am sure Luke will be begging to go again soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment