Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day Festivities

Claudia, Luke and Jon

Hard to believe it is Mother's Day weekend already! The weather is absolutely beautiful here right now!
We went to Mom's this morning and I planted some flowers in her courtyard as her Mother's Day present.  I wasn't able to get everything I wanted, but it was a nice start.

This afternoon we went to the farm to grill out.  We have had this planned since shortly after Paula came home from the hospital in April.  It was great that she was excited we were coming.  Everything was low-key -- we just roasted hot dogs and s'mores.  We mainly stayed outside and took turns going in to visit with her. The kids rode bikes, trikes and ran around.  They loved roasting marshmallows!

We don't have much planned for tomorrow -- church and maybe lunch somewhere.  Just going to enjoy time as a family.

No comments: