Wednesday, May 22, 2013

A Day With Mommy!

After lunch treat!

Luke and Clifford!
Luke and I both had dentist appointments this morning.  We dropped Katherine off at school and ran a few errands before we went to see Dr. Barkley.  I was a little nervous since he had a cavity on his last check up. I didn't let him know I was nervous though.  He did awesome at the visit and didn't have any cavities!  They recommended he start using a fluoride mouthwash every night to get some extra cavity-prevention help.  Luke wanted to eat lunch with Paul so we stopped by to pick him up at the office.  He chose to go to Jason's Deli.  It was packed, but so good.  I love their salad bar and free ice cream!  Luke got a PB&J.  It was fun hanging out with Paul on a workday!

Our next stop was the Scholastic Book Warehouse Sale. It was completely overwhelming!  Luke had fun and picked up a few books for he and Katherine as well as one for his class at school.  Much to Luke's delight I had a quick return to make at Opry Mills.  He got a surprise Lego set from Nonna this week so I told him he could not buy one today.  I did let him go and look though!  After a quick stop at home it was time to go get Katherine.  Luke said the day went by too fast and I agreed! Love spending one on one time with my little guy!

No comments: