Saturday, February 2, 2013
Luke's Photography
I found this picture (and several others just like it) on the camera. Apparently Luke was styling his Lego super hero figures for a photo session! We still haven't worked all the Lego's he got for his birthday! We wait until a special occasion to put a new one together.
We enjoyed a fun night out with Bill and Paula tonight. We all met at a little Italian restaurant in Hendersonville - Nana Rosa's. This is the first time we have taken the kids to a nice restaurant in a long time. They did so good! We all dressed up a little bit which was fun. The staff was so kind to us. The owner brought each of the kids a little gift. It was fun hearing Bill explain the difference between "fast food" and a "fine dining" experience to the kids. Considering we were there close to two hours I was completely impressed with how mature the kids were. Paul and I said if they acted like that all the time we would do things like that more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment