Thursday, February 28, 2013

36.4

The kids watching Cinderella
The kids have recently decided they like the movie Cinderella.  They asked to watch it tonight before bed and we let them after they got their pj's on.

I have recently started exercising again.  It has been way too long and I used to really enjoy it.  I started after the first of the year and have stuck with it!  I am striving for a minimum of 3 days a week, but ideally do 4-5. I usually walk/jog in the evenings after supper.  It has helped me to keep up with how far I am going by writing it on my whiteboard calendar.  Just for fun, I tallied up what I had done this month and was pleasantly surprised with the number.  When you are walking 2-3 miles at a time it doesn't seem like much but it really adds up.  I don't have a specific distance goal in mind, but I know that I want to walk further in March than I did this month.  I have increased my speed, incline, etc.  I enjoy jogging, but my knees don't!  So, I will stick with a brisk walking pace.  Hoping I can stick with it!  Paul is being extremely supportive and actually is the one who started back on the treadmill before I did.  The kids think it is fun to watch me.  Katherine often sits in her stroller playing while watching me.

No comments: