Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Another Year Older...



Today was my birthday.  Paul surprised me with a tablet!  I have wanted one for a couple of years now.  I think I am going to love it!  I was really shocked since we don't usually get that big of a gift for birthdays.  I took the kids to school for a little while.  I had several things to get done today.  Not really anything fun, but I enjoyed talking to several friends that called, texted, etc.

I picked the kids up early and we went to get a cake pop for my birthday.  It was kind of strange taking them in Starbuck's but they were great and enjoyed going somewhere different.  They loved their cake pops.  We came home for a little while so I could get ready to meet Paul for supper.  I took the kids by mom's work before I went to Nashville.

We ate at Silo which is a cook farm-to-fork restaurant in Germantown.  It was a cool atmosphere and the food was great!  They source most of their menu items from local farmers.  The menu changes daily based on what is in season and available.  We came home and I worked on getting my tablet set up before Mom brought the kids home to us!  It was a good birthday!

No comments: