Friday, November 23, 2012
A Day With Daddy
I had to work today so Paul got a day with the kids. They went to Gallatin to visit with BopNene for awhile and spent the rest of the day at home. Paul snapped this shot of the kids. They will hate me for this one day. We are slowly working on K's potty training. I must admit I am lacking motivation in that department right now -- too much else going on. So, it is hit or miss. But, after the first of the year we need to hit it hard and get her trained. It makes me feel bad that Luke was already fully potty trained by her age. I think I am just more tired this time around!
Mom, Andrew and Mandi came over for supper tonight. We also previewed the pics from last night. Looks like we'll have some to choose from for the Christmas card.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment