Saturday, July 7, 2012
A Whole Day with Nothing To Do...
We couldn't believe it when we realized we had nothing going on this weekend. After last weekend's rush and a mid-week holiday it was exactly what we needed. We enjoyed a leisurely breakfast that Paul cooked, did some chores around the house then headed out for some shopping for a mini kitchen makeover. Both kids fell asleep on the way to Hendersonville so I did the looking while Paul stayed with the kids. I ended up buying pendant lights at Lowe's and Home Depot to bring home to try. We had lunch at Zaxby's before we went to Mom's for a bit. There were a few things she needed our help with.
Resting was next on the agenda and then we all went to the pool after supper. The water was so warm and that is how I like it! Katherine got right in without protest so she and I played while Luke stuck close to the steps with his water gun. We picked up some goggles and new floaties for him at Wal-Mart this morning. He loves that he can open his eyes under water now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment