Monday, July 9, 2012

Feelin' the Love

There is a whole lotta love between these two!

You would think it was WackyTacky day at school again!
Most of the time I lay the kids outfits out the night before.  I failed to do that last night so Paul got to pick out their clothes for school.  Luke's was not too bad - red shorts, navy shirt with a green tractor and green Crocs.  Katherine, oh Katherine -- she had on plaid shorts with a top with snails on it and just to add to that her rain boots!  They were quite a sight walking in to school this morning.  I explained to both of their teachers that Dad got them dressed this morning.  They all just knowingly  nodded their heads!

Luke likes to stand in doorways or openings and ask that you "pay a ticket" to pass through.  Usually my ticket is tickling him.  Kaherine's ticket is to gice him a big hug!  So sweet!

No comments: