Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Happy Valentine's Day
The kids were excited it was Valentine's Day. They each had a little present from Paul and I. Luke got a little farm set from Co-op he had spotted at Christmas. (Thank goodness they had one left on their clearance table). Paul got Katherine a fun dress for Spring. The hospital is a little less hectic this week so I was able to leave and go to both parties. Katherine's basically consisted of eating and that was all. She was happy to see me, though!
Luke's room hosted a Valentine's Tea. All the kids were dressed in their "Sunday Best". They had the Fellowship Hall decorated fun and had punch, cupcakes, finger sandwiches, etc for all the parents to enjoy. When we finished eating they all danced for us. It was really cute. I was bummed that I forgot my camera, but Lydia's mom took several pics. I hope to see them soon.
Paul and I actually enjoyed a dinner out tonight. Mom and Paula came and watched the kids while we ate at The Chop House in Hendersonville. It was nice. We had reservations so we did not have to wait. Funny thing is we were in and out of there in an hour and did not know what else to do so we ended up being back home before 9 o'clock! We need to do a little better planning next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment