Thursday, January 19, 2012

What's the Secret Code?

After being at home two days we were all ready to be back to our normal routine.  I stayed home again with him Tuesday morning and Mom took the afternoon off to keep him.  They went to pick Katherine up so I could work.  I worked until about 6:30.  Luke was feeling great by Tuesday morning, but I knew the doctor said he didn't need to be in child care for another day. 

I am settling in to a routine at work.  We have two "as needed" dietitians on staff which is a blessing.  So, I will have help Mon/Wed/Friday and work alone Tues/Thurs.  So far, so good.  Luke was in rare form tonight - running around playing games. He loves to play school and tonight he was the gate keeper. We had to say the secret code to get upstairs.  It seemed as though the secret code changed a lot and never seemed to have any ryhme or reason to it.  I could never guess but he still let me in anyway.

No comments: