Saturday, January 21, 2012
Annual Picture...
We finally remembered to take Luke's picture in Paul's shirt. We always mean to do it on his actual birthday, but that never happens. It took some coaxing to get him in to the shirt and then we could not get that good of a picture. When I get access to our other pictures I will post the previous years shots to see how has has changed. I really hope we can keep this up every year.
I picked Paula up after work yesterday and she went with me to pick the kids up from school. We then went to Nashville to meet Paul for supper. We went to Jason's Deli which is always a good choice for the kids and I knew the would have plenty of things that Paula could choose from. After supper we came back to the house and watched the kids play. This was the first time Paula had really seen Katherine walk over a couple of steps. Bill came and picked her up after his basketball game. She is doing so well. Feeling good and enjoying get out and about. We loved spending some time with her tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment