Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Just Me and My Girl


Tonight after supper Paul and Luke decided they were going to the pool.  Katherine and I decided to stay here.  We had fun!  We played outside for awhile  She still loves to swing.  She giggles every time!  Next we went in and explored in her room.  She is in to getting the things off of her bookshelf.  She got all the books off and even let me read some of them to her.  We are working on keeping her shoes on.  She will grab them and try to put them on by herself ( too cute ) but she will not keep them on very long.  I know it will not be too long that she has to wear them because it will be too cool.  So, we are trying to get her used to them.  She has worn them to school every day. They are always off by the time I pick her up though. 

No comments: