



We have enjoyed a nice Saturday. I had to work this morning but I never get in a hurry to get there on the weekends. Luke and I actually slept in until 7. After that we enjoyed eating breakfast together. While I worked Paul and Luke enjoyed time with Nana and Pop. They also got to see Katherine, Emma and Hanne. Luke has been talking about Baby Hanne a lot lately. He actually named one of his stuffed bunnies Baby Hanne. Paul said the kids played well together.
This afternoon we have just enjoyed the sunny, warmer weather. Luke played with playdough while Paul and I got supper ready. We enjoyed burgers on the grill. There is nothing like the first grilled burgers of the season. Luke re-discovered some of his toys on the porch. He insisted on bringing his lawnmower inside. Before we knew it he had it flipped over and was asking for tools to fix it. He was not satisfied with his play tools; he wanted Paul's real tools. We are not really sure what was wrong with his mower but he was determined to fix it!
No comments:
Post a Comment