Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Family Birthday Dinner

Luke helped Andrew blow his candles out


Friday night Mandi's parents and sister came to the house for birthday dinner. We had pizza which was really easy and everyone eats pizza! Mainly we let Luke entertain us. I began dreading bed time each night for a couple of reasons. Luke and I were sharing a bedroom which should have not been an issue. Luke was sleeping on a twin mattress on the floor which I had to pad all the way around so he would not hurt himself when he hit the tile floor, which he did a lot. I slept in the other twin bed. Every time I made the slightest move the bed would make these very loud noises which would cause Luke to stir. So, I tried to lie as still as possible which meant an uncomfortable night of sleeping for me. Sometimes I would lay on the bed with Luke and sometimes he would want to get in the bed with me. Sharing a twin bed with a toddler is not something I would recommend! One night he kicked me very hard in the stomach to which the little baby in my belly promptly kicked back!

No comments: