Saturday, January 2, 2010

Luke Turns Two!!!

I had to help Luke blow out his candle.

Uncle Jon and Papa got in on the
present opening action.

Luke wore his tool belt most of time

Virginia put Luke's name and "2" on his
hard hat.

Uncle Jim did an awesome job
keeping with the construction theme!

Luke wanted to go to Papa
as soon as he woke up.


We all enjoyed some munchies to get the party started. I made some sandwiches and cut them out in to the shapes of a cement mixer and front end loader. We had some nuts -n- bolts and some yummy chicken dip that Nana made. After eating Luke opened his presents. It is so hard to know what to get him for his birthday since it comes on the heels of Christmas. I told most everyone to get him clothes. Luke is so sweet and usually shows as much excitement for clothes and shoes as he does toys. I know this will probably change starting next year. We were so glad all of our immediate family could be with us to celebrate Luke's 2nd year!

No comments: