We went to the Troutts after church and enjoyed a great meal. Towards meal time I started to not feel very good, so I decided not to eat much. I really did not think that I could be getting Luke's stomach bug. We had fun after our meal hanging out with the Big Guy himself....Santa Claus! Charlie Roy has had fun "playing" Santa this season for several local retailers and events. He decided to don his outfit one more time for us! Luke seemed to like Charlie as Santa Clas a lot better than any other Santa we have seen. He got to watch Charlie transform in to Santa so we think that helped.
We tried numerous attempts to get a good pic with Santa and everyone looking at the camera but could never quite get it. Thanks to Charlie for being a gracious Santa and posing with us!
As soon as we left Gallatin I realized I definitely did not feel good. As soon as we got home I got sick and was up and down all night with the stomach bug....to be continued....
We tried numerous attempts to get a good pic with Santa and everyone looking at the camera but could never quite get it. Thanks to Charlie for being a gracious Santa and posing with us!
As soon as we left Gallatin I realized I definitely did not feel good. As soon as we got home I got sick and was up and down all night with the stomach bug....to be continued....
No comments:
Post a Comment