Luke was up early on Christmas morning which is not different than any other day of the week. Unfortunately since I had been up all night sick I was not in the best Christmas spirit. Nonna came over to help us capture Santa's visit this year. She brought me some medicine and Ginger Ale which helped so much!
Luke did not know what to think of all his toys. He went straight to the tricycle and wanted to ride on it right away. He can't quite get the hang of pedaling and steering at the same time. He also liked his music set and Leap Frog toys. We spent awhile playing with everything before deciding what to do about Christmas in Gallatin. I was feeling better but still not great. We decided for Paul and Luke to go to Gallatin and Mom and I would come later. I went back to bed for a nap and felt much better after I showered and got ready.
Luke did not know what to think of all his toys. He went straight to the tricycle and wanted to ride on it right away. He can't quite get the hang of pedaling and steering at the same time. He also liked his music set and Leap Frog toys. We spent awhile playing with everything before deciding what to do about Christmas in Gallatin. I was feeling better but still not great. We decided for Paul and Luke to go to Gallatin and Mom and I would come later. I went back to bed for a nap and felt much better after I showered and got ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment