Sunday, August 2, 2009

Fun Night

Virgina, Me, Sara and Laura

Rachel and Sara at Rosepepper

So, I have been on a blogging hiatus. Not that we haven't had blog worthy happenings...we just have not been taking pictures like we are supposed to!

My best friend's little sister is getting married this month. Last night we celebrated at her bachelorette party. I had a great time but it just reminded me how old I am getting! All the girls were so cute and perky! We all met at a hotel downtown to hang out and relive some old memories. Then we headed to supper at Rosepepper in east Nashville. I know they loved seeing a party of 11 coming! After yummy Mexican we went back to the hotel before heading out. This is where Laura and I said our good-byes. We were both tired and had to be up early this morning. It is 4:00 pm on Sunday afternoon and I have yet to hear how the rest of the night went. They are probably all still sleeping!

The night did let me know how great it is to have a night with your girlfriends where you can relax and unwind!

No comments: