Luke, Preston, Ms Terri and HallieWe had a fun Tuesday. Luke went to school for part of the day while I did some errands and got a hair cut. When I picked him up we went to see Ms Terri and to pick up Luke's things. When we pulled in the neighborhood he started squealing and pointing. He knew where we were going! He was so happy to see Ms Terri and she was glad to see him. I think they miss each other. We visited for a few minutes and Luke loved playing with her daughter Hallie. He misses his playmate! Terri offered to keep Luke anytime we wanted a night out. We will have to take her up on that!
When I was out running errands today I noticed that Tuesday is $1 scoop night at Baskin-Robbins. We have a store right by our house and we have only been once. So, we headed over there after supper to take advantage of the good deal. As soon as we walked in Luke ran straight up to the counter like he was going to place his order. Luckily there were not many customers in the store so Luke had the run of the place. The employees got a kick out of all his excitement. I have feeling we might be visiting Baskin-Robbins on Tuesdays more often!
When I was out running errands today I noticed that Tuesday is $1 scoop night at Baskin-Robbins. We have a store right by our house and we have only been once. So, we headed over there after supper to take advantage of the good deal. As soon as we walked in Luke ran straight up to the counter like he was going to place his order. Luckily there were not many customers in the store so Luke had the run of the place. The employees got a kick out of all his excitement. I have feeling we might be visiting Baskin-Robbins on Tuesdays more often!

No comments:
Post a Comment