Saturday, December 6, 2008

So Happy



Last night we tried a new Mexican place. We both love Mexican and eat it more than we should. Luke does really well when we go out to eat, as long as he gets to eat something, too! There weren't many people in the restaurant since we got there about 5:15. Only another way our lives have changed since he came along. The waitresses got a kick out of watching Luke bounce up and down in his seat and babble. When we got him back out the car I was trying to put him in the car seat and he grabbed on to the back of the seat and just went crazy! He was bouncing around and squealing. Paul and I were laughing hysterically. I happened to have the camera to capture some of it. We wished we had the video camera, too. We both said what a fun age Luke is at and how much we love having him!!!

No comments: