Paul let Luke help him open his birthday presents last night. He really likes to rip the paper! We know this is all preparation for Christmas and his birthday, both of which are just around the corner. Paul and I had fun last night. Supper at Carrabba's was great. Since we had not been to a movie since Summer of 07 we could not believe it cost almost $10!!! So, we decided to forgo the popcorn and soda. We saw Four Christmas's. It was really cute. I think Paul had a good birthday! Nonna had a little trouble getting Luke to bed. We started putting Luke to bed without nursing or a bottle this past weekend. So far, with us, he had done great. I guess it had something to do with Nonna not being Daddy and he just didn't want to go to sleep. Nonna even gave him a bottle. It took her close to an hour to get him to sleep. Hopefully that will get better.

No comments:
Post a Comment