Luke actually smiles at the camera now.
Luke is sporting another one of Paul's outfits.
It is a pretty normal Thursday around here. We are pumped that college football officially gets underway tonight!!! Nana and Grandpa headed to Ohio this afternoon to watch Vanderbilt play Miami of Ohio which is Uncle Jon's alma mater. Nonna is heading to Auburn tomorrow to spend the long weekend with Uncle Andrew Aunt Mandi and Cousin Cynthia. I must admit I am pretty envious. AU plays Louisiana Monroe which hopefully will not be an exciting game. As for us we just plan to take in as much football on TV as the little guy allows!
3 comments:
I wish y'all were able to come down for the football weekend.
Good to see Uncle Jon supporting his RedHawks last night. Good luck for the rest of the season!
LOVE that picture of Paul!!!
Post a Comment