Thursday, August 21, 2008

On the Mend?

Just hanging out with Moo...

Tired baby

Well Luke is still not feeling well at all. He was up last night from 11p-4am! He has never been like that even on his first night home as a newborn. He was miserable, nothing we did would console him. Paul and I took turns staying up with him. His temp remained elevated even after alternating Motrin and Tylenol. I just knew something wasn't right. Paul was able to stay home with Luke this morning and then Nana took over until I could get home this afternoon. Paul took Luke back to the doctor where she discovered he has an ear infection! She said it was definitely not there Tuesday afternoon and that they can come on quickly. He is on antibiotics and ear drops. He was really fussy for Nana most of the afternoon but by the time I got home he was fast asleep. I hope he can finally rest and get to feeling better. The above pictures were taken yesterday when I was home with him. I knew he wasn't feeling well when he fell asleep in his chair!

No comments: