Friday, August 22, 2008

Back To Normal

The Lukester is back!!! Antibiotics and ear drops are amazing! Within a matter of a few hours Luke was feeling so much better yesterday. He slept all night last night. I woke up at 4 and realized he hadn't made a peep or I had been so out of it I didn't hear him. He woke up right on time at 6 o'clock smiling and giggling just like nothing had ever been wrong with him. Since he was doing so well I took him to daycare. I called and checked on him more than usual today and he did great all day. His appetite still isn't back to normal but I know that will come back soon.

We have a fairly relaxing weekend planned. Tomorrow is Paul's company picnic at Two Rivers Park/ Wave Country. We plan to go for a little while and that is about all we "have" to do this weekend. Isn't it great?!?!? Happy Weekend to all!

1 comment:

Katie J said...

Kelly, I just can't believe no one voted for Halloween on your favorite holiday vote.