
This morning we had another first in the Troutt house. I put Luke down on his tummy to do some tummy time. To my surprise he rolled over! To make sure I wasn't imagining it I put him back on his tummy and he rolled over again. I immediately called Paul and the first thing he said was "did you get it on video?" Well, of course I didn't. I will be armed and ready with the camera the next time!
Later that morning we went to Greenbrier to walk with Cynthia. This was the first time that we have walked since Sophia was born. Bella is so proud of her little sister. All the kids did great. Luke was fighting a nap so he was a little fussy but he really loves being outside. We hope to continue to walk after I go back to work but it will be a challenge getting all 4 kids and the two moms schedules to line up. Hopefully it will work out.
No comments:
Post a Comment