Saturday, April 5, 2008

Cody's Cabin




Well, this is definitely my idea of roughing it! We are in the middle of nowhere in northern Alabama but our cabin has Wi-fi. The cabin is named after the owner's golden retriever. The owners of this cabin also own a B&B in New Orleans. Paul and I lucked out and were given the master suite which has an amazing walk in shower and claw foot tub. The weather is not great, cool and damp so we haven't been outside much. It is supposed to be 77 and sunny tomorrow so we might hang around a while before we leave. Luke is having a blast! It didn't take him long to get adjusted to his new surroundings. He also slept great last night to our relief. Paul and Andrew have been playing the Wii while Mom, Mandi and I scrapbook. Luke has been napping most of the afternoon. Paul and I are in charge of supper tonight so we are grilling pork tenderloin which should be yummy! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Katie J said...

Go Tennessee Tech! I couldn't help but notice your sweatshirt Kelly!