Friday, April 18, 2008

Pictures and a Surprise!

Luke was somewhat cooperative for the first picture

Luke being not so cooperative!

Luke's cool new ride!

Thursday morning started off busy with a trip to the portrait studio for Luke's three month pictures. I tried to so hard to get his schedule where he would be awake, well fed and happy when we got there. I kept his bib on him until the last minute to prevent any mishaps. As soon as it came off he spit up all over his outfit. Luckily he was wearing light blue so it shouldn't show. He did really well for most of the session but he wouldn't smile for the camera. The photographer said he was too serious. I think he just didn't feel like smiling at her! Yesterday afternoon I tried to snap some pictures of him in his John Deere shirt but I guess he was over the picture taking for the day!

Last night when Nana and Grandpa came to keep the little guy they brought a surprise for him. Grandpa had worked a long time to get the little bike that all the Troutt boys rode back in top condition for Luke. We know it will be a while before he can ride it but it will be so neat for him to ride the same bike that Daddy did.

1 comment:

Will said...

GREAT STORY ABOUT THE BIKE. Looks like you three are doing well. We think of you all often.