Friday, January 11, 2008

My first day back to work...

I can't believe Luke is already over a week old. When I told my boss that I was going to take off work when he was born I wasn't sure how long I would need off. So I decided to take a week and go from there. Well as of yesterday my week was up and I was back to work. It was really tough leaving Kelly and Luke because the three of us had been together 24 hours a day for the past week. When I was leaving we all teared up a little bit, but the day ended up going pretty smooth for all of us. Kelly's mom came yesterday morning and stayed with her. I think that really helped Kelly out a lot to get a few things done and be able to relax!

Just a few pictures...















pretty darn cute little fella















mom and dad would you please hurry and change my diaper!















right after the second bath
















I wish you all would just leave me alone!

No comments: