Saturday, January 26, 2008

Luke's Newborn Pics...

Today has been another pretty relaxing Saturday. One thing that we did today was have Luke's newborn pictures done. Kelly has been debating between getting them done or not since he was born. I told her it didn't matter to me if she got them made or not. She decided that she really wanted to have some so she got one of Andrew's high school classmates to do them. She has a photograph business on the side (www.mattiecallahan.com). She came to our house and took pictures for over an hour and Luke hardly ever made a peep. I just knew he would be whining the entire time. She asked if we wanted to take any of him without his diaper, and both Kelly and I looked at each other and said it wouldn't be a good idea, because Luke tends to pee about every five minutes. Well we decided to give it a try and he did great! We didn't take any pictures while she was taking them, but here are a few other ones. Hope you all are having a great weekend.


































No comments: