 |
| So excited to be going to Bubby's school! |
 |
| Love these two! |
Today it was Katherine's turn for the 1st day of school! We decided in the Spring that we would go ahead and send her to Davidson this year. It just made sense to have them both in the same place, that way they would have the same holiday schedule, snow days, etc. After some deliberation we decided to put her in K3 instead of K4. Her birthday is at the end of July so she is close to the cutoff anyway. We hope it will give her some additional time to mature and make her more self assured as she heads into Kindergarten in a couple of years.
I was really afraid we would have some tears when we dropped her off this morning. She has been fighting daycare for the past couple of months. She hasn't wanted to go and has cried every morning when I dropped her off. I was pleasantly surprised when she walked right in, gave me a hug and a kiss and told me bye-bye! I couldn't believe it, but I was so proud of her! Luke was super proud too!
No comments:
Post a Comment