Monday, March 3, 2014

Snow Day



Middle Tennessee got hit with another winter weather event overnight.  It was enough to close all public schools and the daycare.  Thankfully, Davidson offers Snow Care.  Since I had to stay home with Katherine I tried to get Luke to stay home with us, but he wouldn't. He loves Snow Care. When Paul dropped him off this morning he was the only child there!  I felt awful so I went to pick him up before lunch.  He was mad at me!  It ended up just being him and one other little boy.  I told him that we would go eat at Chik fil a, but he had already eaten.  I was going to treat Katherine and I anyway, but it was closed!  The roads were pretty icy.  We had to settle for McDonald's which is never my first choice at any meal!  I took some pics of Katherine.  It was fun spending the morning with just her. We played babies, house and dress up.  She wanted to wear one of her princess dresses to pick Luke up. I thought it was cute she accessorized with her new snow boots Nonna got her!  I was glad Nonna went ahead and gave the kids their boots.  She bought them big with the hopes they could wear them next year, but they have gotten some wear out of them already which is great!

I am hoping and praying things are back to normal tomorrow.  I am tired of all these snow days1

No comments: