Friday, June 7, 2013

Fun on a Friday Night



We weren't really sure what to do tonight so we let the kids decide.  Luke picked Jet's Pizza for supper.  Since it is close to Verizon we went over afterwards and I finally got a new phone!  It didn't take much looking.  I was pretty sure I was going to stick with a droid and since I got a Samsung Tablet for my birthday this year I thought it made since to get a Samsung phone.  They are pretty much the same thing and it will be easy to learn and navigate.   The process of picking out the phone didn't take long but I had to get in line to actually purchase the phone and get it all set up so that took a while.

After that Katherine wanted ice cream so we went to Sonic.  I honestly don't know the last time we have gotten a treat there.  It was ok -- not my favorite.  By this time it was past the kiddos bedtime so we headed home.

No comments: