![]() |
| Kids' Project Time |
![]() |
| Story time with Nene! |
We have had a good weekend. I worked yesterday for awhile. The kids and Paul went to Home Depot for their kids' project. They had fun making bird feeders. I got off work in time to go to the farm for lunch. Jon and Kristen had come to visit Paula and they brought everything to grill hamburgers. It was a beautiful day. Paula loved seeing the kids and sitting in the sun.
Luke got a fishing pole and tackle box from Santa this past year. He has been asking every few weeks if he could go fishing. Since the weather is warm enough we decided to go this afternoon. There is a creek and pond by Mom's. Katherine, Mom and I went along for the walk and scenery. Although they didn't catch anything they had a good time!


.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment