| Snuggled up watching a show while I get ready for church |
| Katherine received some gardening lessons from Pop |
| The kids (and Paul) love the big tractors |
We had a great Father's Day. We went to church this morning followed by lunch at FireHouse. We all took naps when we got home. Tonight we went to the Troutts for supper. The soybeans are being planted this week so all the big equipment was there. The four of us rode the Gator back there to take a look. I have to admit -- the tractors are pretty impressive. It is amazing how big they are and how quickly they will plant the 280 acres. Luke was disappointed the cabs to the tractors were locked. I would have been surprised if they hadn't been. We also picked some squash, peppers and cucumbers from the garden. Katherine picked a couple of tomatoes that she carried around with her everywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment