Luke with his "guitar"
Since we transitioned Luke to a double bed a week ago he has done great! It has drastically reduced the number of times he gets up at night. In fact, he has only gotten up once the last 4 nights. I am sure tonight we will be a different story since I just bragged on him. Yesterday I wanted to take some pictures of the kids' rooms to show Memaw. She is not able to walk upstairs so she has never been to our house. She is anxious to see what we have been doing in the baby's room so Luke helped me take some pictures that we can show her on her TV this weekend. Luke insisted on having his picture made with each of his stuffed animals.
I bought some oversized letters for a project in Katherine's room. Luke decided the "T" was the perfect guitar and danced around singing with it. So funny! We are trying to do better about taking videos. Luke now asks to watch Luke Movies. When we watched several home movies lately we realized we were not making them nearly enough!


No comments:
Post a Comment