Baby powder, anyone?
The evidence...
I kept Luke home from school today since I was off and did not have any appointments. I know my Tuesdays without anything to do are quickly coming to an end as I try to cram doctors, dentist and optometry appointments in on my days off before Baby Katherine gets here. We had a pretty low-key morning. Luke was enthralled by the "Bug Man" (Terminix) who came to spray for spiders. They have been horrible lately. When you walk through cob webs in your family room you know there is an issue! That should not reflect on my housekeeping skills lately either!
At one point I went upstairs to do something for a few minutes and left Luke playing quietly in our bedroom. He peeped around the corner and said "Mommy Luke made mess". He was very timid and I could tell he must have really done something. When I asked what he did he said "white stuff". I went to the bathroom and this is what I found. I often put baby powder in my shoes, for obvious reasons I do not need to explain. Luke climbed up on his stool and retrieved the powder from the bathroom counter and proceeded to "powder" my shoes. I tried so hard not to laugh and tell him that was not nice and that he should not do it again. He helped me clean up and told me he was sorry repeatedly.
We did a couple of errands before we met Paul for lunch. With the exception of Luke not having an afternoon nap, we had the perfect day together. Paul and I say this all the time but each phase of Luke's life is more fun than the last!


No comments:
Post a Comment