Monday, November 30, 2009

First "Real" Hair Cut

Luke was not too sure about this.

He started to get warmed up to it
by the end.

Well, we finally got Luke a proper hair cut. After a few attempts at doing it ourselves I finally decided enough was enough! The only way Paul could get Luke to let him cut his hair was if he got to suck it all up in the dust buster. After our last attempt Luke looked like he belonged in Dumb and Dumber! After eating Mexican one night we walked down to a Great Clips to see if they could help us out. Luke did great! I held him while he got his hair cut and it did not seem to bother him too much. Of course, I was sad when I realized his sweet curls were gone. It is actually already starting to grow back. Looks like we will be making regular trips to the barber shop now.

No comments: